The Creative Process
Making things look pretty is easy however, setting yourself up for the best branding opportunities involves exploring, What inspires you and your customer? How do you connect with your target audience and what is your brand promise to them?
Whether it be a logo, book, song, campaign, or launch, I like to go deep together in exploring answers to the above questions. My intentions when working with my clients is to provide a safe space to ignite in you what inspires you about your vision while helping you create it and promote it with clarity.
Ways We Can Work Together to Meet Your Goals
A few ways we can provide creative solutions for your project goals is through:
• Audio Recording and Producing
• Songwriting and Composing
• Strategy Sessions
• Content Writing/Development
• Brand Development
• Graphic Design
• Project Management from Prepress to Production
• Art Direction
• Photoshoots and Stying
• Website Design and Development
We generally operate using industry standard design software applications (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, ProTools) and support Mac or PC-based platforms.
How Our Services Benefit You
• Make valuable time to create and get things done aside from hustling over emails and busy work.
• Meet deadlines with an action plan and focus.
• Learn cost-effective ways to build and promote a brand around your budget.
• Learn how to think differently to promote your product, project or brand.
• Build a brand with purpose and focus.
• Make multimedia and technology work in your favor.
• Communicate with clarity.
• Make an impact on your audience.
• Use an applicable toolkit to share your message through use of ie. entertainment, audio, design, and consistent branding.
What's the next step? Take the first step and Contact Us to set up a consultation.
"TY IS THE BEST! HE IS A CREATIVE GENIUS. HE IS A MIRACLE WORKER WHEN IT COMES TO MEETING DEADLINES. HE OFFERS 5 STAR SERVICE FOR THOSE OF US WITH 2 STAR BUDGETS."
DR. LISA WILLIAMS, FOUNDER OF POSITIVELY PERFECT DOLLS
“THE EXECUTIVES SAID HOW CREATIVE THE THEMING WAS, TREMENDOUS THE GRAPHICS WERE, THAT THE GENERAL SESSION CONTENT WAS EXCEPTIONAL AND THE EXECUTION WAS FLAWLESS."
STACEY RUTH, MARKETER AND ENTREPRENEUR
"TY WAS THE DESIGNER AND ART DIRECTOR FOR MY "YES" CD AND BUSINESS CARDS. HE IS PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT HE DOES AND I GREATLY APPRECIATE HOW HE SEES THINGS AND HOW HE ARTICULATES HIS VISION. IT WAS A GREAT PLEASURE TO WORK WITH HIM, AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM FOR ANY GRAPHICS WORK THAT YOU NEED DONE. HE IS A MASTER!"
NATHEN ASWELL, INTERNATIONAL MUSICIAN AND SPEAKER
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Featured in Voyage ATL Magazine
INSPIRING ENTREPRENEURS IN ATLANTA
VOYAGE ATL, 2018
Ty received The GDUSA 2012 American Graphic Design Award for World of EPI's Positively Perfect Diva Doll and Package Design, a multicultural toy product providing children access to dolls designed for encouraging dreams, promoting intelligence, challenging perceptions, and opening hearts to all types of beauty.
WORLD OF EPI POSITIVELY PERFECT DIVA DOLL & PACKAGE DESIGN,
GRAPHIC DESIGN USA, 2012
Delivered operational efficiencies and a happier client /agency relationship as the go to person and a part of Georgia Lottery’s “dream team” in first 3 months of hire. Received Wall of Fame award for work on Georgia Lottery's 15 Year
Georgia Lottery's "Extreme Green" Instant Game Campaign Design & Printing.
BEST IN CATEGORY LARGE POINT OF PURCHASE FORMAT
BBDO ATLANTA, 2008
BBDO ATLANTA WALL OF FAME, 2009